Friday, September 24, 2010

The Optimistic Fool

Lets start with I don't really know what to write. or, maybe, I don't know what to do with myself....... as of now.
It's complicated, really. Life is one big ball of wool....... the more you open it, the more it messes with your head.......and NO, I don't have a cat who would love to play with the ball of wool. But, if you come to think of it, does one really need a cat to unravel the wool and make things messier? I don't think so. Life is a cat in itself........ or maybe a bitch???!!!.... Whichever.
The point is, when life gives you oranges, you cannot make lemonade....... Come to think of it, you can't even make orange juice... yes, even though they ARE oranges. Because, that's life........ It's a sadist. It shows you the temptation, gets you all tempted and then tells you, "Sweety, you can't have it".
And then, you're drooling like a shaggy dog, staring at the thing dangling from so high up that you wouldn't even think of wasting your energy trying to reach out for it.
We thought mothers were bad!
I'll be very honest, I want a lot of things from life. Who doesn't? But, from where I see it, everybody else gets exactly what they want - sooner or later - and I have to make do with a phrase like, " suck your thumb".
It feels annoying, very annoying........ but I'm still patient. Maybe, in the end....... I'll get what I want. Thats what our forefathers have been telling us, "In the end, it's all going to be okay". Yeah, sure it will. Only, in the end, we won't be around to see it turn okay. We'll be in heaven...... Or hell. Whatever suits best.
Then, whats the point of everything turning out okay if it's only going to do so in the end? What the hell are we sticking around for?
And don't give me that, "God has a greater plan" shit. The greater plan only comes around in the end, after we're all six feet under..... reminds of that song by Creed - One Last Breath........ Not in the romantic sense, though.
There is nothing romantic or magical about life........... unless you're an optimistic fool........
Like me.
Happy Living!!

No comments: